Doctors and Patients – 9 Important Things You Should Know For Your Health
-By Paul A Philips
To help you make some healthy choices, consider the following. Here are some common mistakes that doctors make, which could lead to death and suffering if not picked up on. To blatantly ignore any of these errors is the same as driving your car out of the garage and going on a long journey, knowing the breaks could fail anytime.
1. Due to little training in medical school and the suppression caused by the pharmaceutical mafia, doctors have no idea of the healing powers of nutrition. This woeful ignorance allows the opportunity of vital life-saving information to go unnoticed.
2. Rather than give any real consideration to good nutrition, staying well hydrated, exercising, living in an environment that’s conducive to good health, handling stress and promoting psychological well-being, doctors reach too hastily for their prescription pads instead. Many have no idea that the rise in production of factory processed foods such as refined carbohydrates, cheap trans fatty acids fats or oils and chemical additives have been responsible for the major life-threatening illnesses; heart disease, cancer and diabetes.
3. Doctors far too readily accept new drugs or surgical techniques. Both types of treatment can be put on the market without there being enough evidence to support their effectiveness or safety.
On this matter, if you are offered drugs or surgery, don’t be afraid to make enquiries. Ask if it is really necessary. Find out how long the treatment has been used and its success rate. For example, if it’s a drug ask if there are any known side effects? Don’t be conned into becoming a guinea pig for some new drug trial and be pushed around bullied. Beware that doctors may not necessarily know the answers. They may try to canvas their lack of knowledge. After all, they are only lackeys blindly following protocol laid down by the medical / pharmaceutical establishment.
4. Rather than think for themselves, doctors can sometimes rely too heavily on diagnostic or testing equipment. Not all test results are reliable.
5. Beware of vaccines. Contrary to the opinion of some doctors and that of the medical / pharmaceutical establishment, they can cause more harm than good. They may cause brain damage, arthritis, irritable bowel disorder…this is yet another assault on the immune system. They contain highly toxic substances…
-Take a look at what I have written on vaccines:
Doctors are encouraged to try and push vaccinations on patients. The drug companies that manufacture them give pretty good financial rewards to doctors successful in making a target number of vaccinations. If this isn’t an example of a doctor being a sales rep for a drug company I’d like to know what is? In some cases, if patients don’t comply with the jab, then are refused further treatment. It comes as no surprise to me that In some countries such as the USA, treatment is compulsory. If people don’t make enough waves, protesting the dangers of vaccines, then I predict that the compulsory law will soon be introduced into many more countries.
6. It is well known that orthodox medical doctors in many circumstances steadfastly refuse to recognise alternative, naturopathic treatment. This relatively cheaper, safer, non-toxic approach is quashed because the medical / pharmaceutical establishment perceive it as a financial threat.
Remember, doctors attended medical schools that are sponsored by drug companies where they have been programmed to approach illness the orthodox way only. When considering this and the protocols lay down by their owners of the medical establishment, the pharmaceutical companies, it is no wonder they can’t think outside of this limited approach.
Examples of alternative medicine include: Acupressure, acupuncture, crystal healing, emotional freedom technique, herbalist medicine, homeopathy, hypnotherapy, Indian head massage, meditation, music therapy, nutritional therapy, past life regression, Reiki, shiatsu …-More of this later in my writing with definitions.
7. Much evidence based on animal research has been used as justification for giving treatment to humans. However, the experimental results from animals can be dangerously misleading or even worthless. Yet another way in, which doctors have been, mislead. Incidentally, the medical pharmaceutical establishment can reject evidence from animal experiments used to discredit orthodox medicine. They would claim that because animals are genetically different to humans then the case against them has no value. But if things go the other way around: the experiments favour orthodox medicine, the fact that animals are genetically different to humans is ignored.
This win-win situation they have conveniently made for themselves has no doubt got a lot to answer for.
8. Doctors do way too little or nothing at all when it comes to the preventative approach in medicine. The national institute of health in the USA says that 87% of all cardiovascular problems could be avoided if more prevention was put in action. Many health professionals agree that something like 80% of cancers could be avoided… Have you ever heard of doctors questioning patients on matters regarding the types of food he / she eats, if they are getting enough exercise, how well they handle stress, what their situation is with environmental factors? Are they at risk from: the overuse of mobile phones, microwave ovens, frequent contact with toxic chemicals…?
-Patients’ responses could provide vital information, which could be collated and further pursued for medical research purposes.
9. When the pharmacist gives out pills, he normally labels up its container with the dosage instructions. It has been occasionally known for the pharmacist to forget this. Before handing over the prescription, read what the doctor has written on it so that you can see what the dosage is. In order to read the dosage terminology on the prescription, you must be able to understand what the abbreviations are and their meaning:
ac – before meals
alt die – alternative days
bd (or bid) – twice a day
c - with
dol urg – when the pain is severe
gutt - drops
hs – at bedtime
m - mix
om – every morning
on – every evening
prn – when needed
qd (or qid) four times a day
r – take
sig – label
sos – if necessary
stat – immediately
td (or tid or tds) – three times a day
ung – ointment