Crop Circles Revisited and the Human Intentional Code
-by Paul A Philips
These days the crop circle phenomenon is not that well-covered or discussed compared to what it was some years ago. However, crop circles do indeed continue to be formed and to fascinated investigators, this justifies their ongoing investigations.
I remember overhearing a conversation between several people on the subject of crop circles. Not the exact words, but the gist of the short conversation went in the way of: ‘How clever those people are, like Doug and Dave, after moon shining late one night, to cure their boredom they played a prank by secretly making a crop circle…’ -i.e. the whole subject dismissed with a simple explanation: Crop circles were clever human hoaxes…
Perhaps these people and others like them would not so easily dismiss the subject of crop circles with their hoax theory had they known the following.
- Crop circles have materialised in areas under close surveillance, sectioned off with infra-red cameras and motion sensor detectors, during which no human activity was found in the field.
- Even when working swiftly, complex crop circles have taken days and days to complete sometimes by large teams of ‘expert’ humans, while unexplained (no human claims) complex crop circles have been formed overnight, or even in seconds as witnessed on numerous occasions.
3. In the unexplained crop circles, it has been found that the crops are not broken but bent. They are bent frequently at the growth nodes, while those claimed to be human made are broken and soon die out.
4. Forensic analysis of unexplained crop circles has produced interesting results. They have found microwave radiation, high water vapour levels coming from the ground, traces of magnetic particles in soils and micro-spheres of silicone present in stems. Also, geological studies show that most unexplained crop circles (upper 90’s %) are found to be made at aquifer (ground water) regions.
5. Seeds from the crops of unexplained crop circles undergo genetic changes, as research has shown by Dr Levengood et al. (BLT research).
6. In early 1990’s Britain, an interest in crop circles reached the highest level in government. Soon after, a hoaxing campaign began called ‘Operation Blackbird.’ The idea was to catch hoaxers at work and ridicule researchers in an an attempt to quash public interest in the whole phenomenon. The manipulative disinformation campaign with its attempts to muddy the waters of truth, credibility and scientific evidence did not dampen public interest. In the 90’s, like others, ‘Doug and Dave’ later confessed to false claims over making certain crop circles: On one occasion they had been caught on camera claiming they made a crop circle that was made before their arrival!
7. One of many things mainstream media rarely mentions is the fact that most human crop circles are not as skilfully made as those unexplained.
-Yes, there have been both sloppy and elaborate man-made crop circles. However, a number of crop circles formed, with their intricate details, have left researchers or scientists baffled and bewildered:
“Some of these formations are so immense and complex as to defy reason. And after all these decades, none of the perpetrators have been caught in the act of making any of the truly extraordinary formations.”
- Richard Dolan foremost UFO researcher
-The massive Milk Hill Spiral crop circle (Milk Hill, Wiltshire, England)
In a secluded area, spanning 238 meters (780 feet), highly complex, it comprises 409 intricately interrelated circles. Making up a 3-interlocking spiral motif, it has been named the triskelion. With such a vast complexity and elaborate design who could have made this?
8. There have been many reports of seeing orbs (aka lightening balls said to be made up of ionized plasma) in the sky, metallic objects or UFO’s during the making of crop circles.
9. This may sound sceptical to some, but during the making of unexplained crop circles, witnesses have claimed to have reported propagated waves bursting down from the sky causing intense heat and sudden movement in the crops… Rather like a shock wave from an explosion.
Later, insects have been seen stuck in the waxy part of the crops’ stems which had melted and then solidified during cooling, while the nodes end up elongated, swollen or exploded…
10. It has been said that there have been Military helicopter sightings of crop circle making which has been used as evidence to suggest UFO involvement. If crop circles were mere hoaxes why would the military take such an interest?
The human intentional code
Crop circles may be presented as puzzles or codes. Having been geometrically and mathematically analysed, some have been found to have more complex codes than others: Is it because the higher forces who made them want to see a commitment from us as a race to understand their meaning? Do the messages in crop circles convey a deep understanding about our interconnectedness with each other and Earth? Thus, do the messages encourage us to play our responsible part in our spiritual awakening..?
-The crop circle mystery has affected the lives of those who have studied them.
This video nicely captures the crop circle phenomenon.